It's Better than Eating Alone

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Elseworlds

DC has this line of comics called Elseworlds, a play of their regular characters in non-mainstream, non-realtime orientations. I've never read one, but from synopses that I've gathered, it would actually be fun seeing Batman in some alternate universe, with an alternate identity, and alternate predicaments.

I wish I can be in my own Elseworld now. Things have been very fuzzy lately, and I sleep at night staring at the underside of Isaac's bunkbed, asking myself, "What would I do next?"

When somehow everything else becomes a blur and one can only wonder, I try to think of the last time I stepped out of my apartment and had no idea what was going to happen that day. Really, the wonders of uncertainty. But one can only hope and pray that we will understand better afterwards.

Time is short. And we all know it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home